Basic Affiliation Requirements
- Must be a Christian.
- Must show service in a local church (does not need to have been Pastor or Pastoral staff).
- Must be able to demonstrate an appropriate level of stability and maturity.
- Must be able to demonstrate/express a “call” to missions.
(NTNI accepts both single and married applicants.)
The Affiliation Process
Submit to NTNI for Affiliation (Application must be filled out in it’s entirety). Download the application here.
Three recommendations are required. (These forms will be sent from NTNI.)
- Pastor – Your Pastor or supervisor in your area of ministry in your local church.
- Personal – Someone who has known you intimately and has knowledge of your character and habits.
- Employer – who can give first hand knowledge about your work habits.
Your file will be reviewed by the Selection Committee. (The Selection Committee consists of one office staff and 2 Board Members.)
Interview with Mike or Stephanie
Prayer – We will pray and ask you to pray about this affiliation.
After a few days of Prayer we will notify you if you are accepted for affiliation with NTNI.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are currently a missionary on the field, some of these requirements may be waived.